Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Road-less / Aftermath Show video of the week





Well Nov. 25th has come and gone and no theaters within a hundred miles are showing 'The Road' due to the Weinstein company pulling the advertised wide release to a limited release. Only about 2 dozen theaters are showing the film so I'm bummed but hopefully news may come that they'll come to their senses and show it at more theaters.

************************************************************************************
Video of the week: 'Survivors' episode 6 'Garland's War' ...the saga continues
'Survivors' Epi 6 Pt.1/6 'Garland's War' Series 1:
each episode is broken down into 6 parts...



The Aftermath Show on YouTube. You can catch all 6 episodes here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Since the seventies when I first saw Planet of the Apes I have been a post apocalyptic fan and still today I seek more knowledge about the aftermath.