Thursday, November 5, 2009

2012 Could Become 2013, The Next Post Apocalyptic TV Series

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that director Roland Emmerich is actively pursuing a post 2012 TV series for abc simply called 2013. The TV series would follow what happened to a small group of survivors that survived the apocalyptic flooding of the world in the film 2012 which will be released next week Nov. 13th. I had jokingly remarked last month "I wasn't waiting for 2012 but for 2013" now that would be worth seeing. Well it appears it may happen keep your fingers crossed and I'll surly stay on top of any news if 2013 becomes reality.

here's a link to the Entertainment Weekly story 2013...


2012 Premiering Nov. 13th


The Aftermath Show at blogtalkradio...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Since the seventies when I first saw Planet of the Apes I have been a post apocalyptic fan and still today I seek more knowledge about the aftermath.