Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Afteramth Show Video Of The Week Seventies bbc 'Survivors' Epi 1-2

The Aftermath video of the week is from Terry Nation's post apocalyptic seventies bbc TV series 'Survivors'. Here is the first video and pt 1 of episode 1 and link to episode 2

Survivors and The Road will be topics for this Tuesday's Aftermath Show...

'Survivors' Epi.1 Pt.1/6 Series 1 'The Fourth Horseman'



link to epi 2 pt 1: Survivors Epi 2 Pt 1/6 'Genesis' Series 1...


Uwe Boll's THE FINAL STORM trailer

The plot concerns a mysterious character named Sylas (Luke Perry), who takes refuge from a storm in a farm owned by two characters, Tom (Steve Bacic) and Gillian (Lauren Holly). He agrees to help them find their missing son, they do not realise that there are more dangerous things within the storm.
*************************************************************************************
Checkout this entertainment news segment from the bbc about the multitude of upcoming post apocalyptic movies from hollywood.

link: The rise of post-apocalyptic movies...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I found your podcast a few weeks ago while searching for PA-related podcasts and info on the upcoming The Road. Great show! I download the episodes the night before to listen to on the morning on my commute to work.

    I've been a huge fan of the PA genre for years, ever since watching the Road Warrior back when I was 6. 26 years later and I'm still hooked on PA movies and games (much to my gf's disdain, but she did like Fallout 3, so theres still hope). Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say how much I'm enjoying the show and can't wait for The Road on Nov. 25! Stay safe out in the wasteland!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Since the seventies when I first saw Planet of the Apes I have been a post apocalyptic fan and still today I seek more knowledge about the aftermath.