Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Wasteland Net

The Huffington Post: The Film of Cormac McCarthy's 'The Road' Is About To Open, So I Read the Book. I'm Still Shaking...

Hypergeek: Comic Trade Review: Wasteland, Book 5: Tales of the Uninvited...

Gaming Daily: Fallen Earth: First Impressions...

If You Write It: 9 – Post Apocalyptic Puppets...

ComingSoon.net: Exclusive: John Hillcoat Hits The Road...

HitFix: Watch: Viggo Mortensen talks about life on 'The Road'...

By Kevin: Comic Book Legacy: Top 25 Anime Characters: #3 – Vash the Stampede...
more...Vash The Stampede No Leaf Clover:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Since the seventies when I first saw Planet of the Apes I have been a post apocalyptic fan and still today I seek more knowledge about the aftermath.