Monday, December 14, 2009

This Week On The Aftermath Show: 'Carriers' and Video Of The Week

This week I'll look at the DVD release of 'Carriers' a film about a group of young adults fleeing from the post pandemic that has nearly wiped out humanity. The group are heading to an isolated beach which they believe they can find shelter and security from the deadly virus and from other survivors. Also, 'Survivors' Episode 8 'Spoil Of War' is uploaded at YouTube and I''ll talk little about the episode and last 'The Road' is heading to more theaters Dec. 18th and I'll discuss anymore news on the film about the release and what people are saying about the movie.
Here's Pt. 1 of 6 from episode 8 of 'Spoil Of War' at YouTube..link: The Aftermath Channel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Since the seventies when I first saw Planet of the Apes I have been a post apocalyptic fan and still today I seek more knowledge about the aftermath.