Sunday, February 14, 2010

Survivors series 2 now be uploaded every Sunday



Sorry guys and gals I've been lost in the wasteland and haven't updated the Aftermath blog but I'll try to update more frequently henceforth. Last night BBC America premiered its remake Survivors series here in the United States for the first time and I wanted to remind everyone that I'm still uploading episodes every Sunday of the original series and have started on series 2. So check it out and stay tuned to this frequency for more important messages.

The Aftermath Show On Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/AftermathShow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Since the seventies when I first saw Planet of the Apes I have been a post apocalyptic fan and still today I seek more knowledge about the aftermath.