Monday, October 12, 2009

Logan's Run

Tuesday Oct 13th I'll look back at the Logan's Run franchise and a remake movie set for 2010 release. This was masterful mix of science and post apocalyptic fiction.

1967 Novel by William F. Nolan and George Clayton Johnson


1976 film Directed by Michael Anderson

Logan's Run TV series intro (1977-78)

Logan's Run (2010) Teaser



















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Since the seventies when I first saw Planet of the Apes I have been a post apocalyptic fan and still today I seek more knowledge about the aftermath.